Interpreting Signs & Symbols in Your Life
Time & Location
About the Event
Hosted by Angel Heart 4 You
ONLINE | Thursday, June 17, 2021 | 6:00-8:30pm PT
Zoom link provided one week prior to class
Create your own symbol dictionary!
Ever have something odd happen to you that makes you say "hmmmmm", like a bird pooping on you where there's no bird in sight? Or something that keeps happening to you until you say "What the heck!", like people hitting your back bumper or dinging your car door? It's the Universe talking to you! By understanding the signs, a lot of life's lessons will take shape more gently and learned more quickly. To read the signs, it is important to understand symbols. Symbols have different meanings for different people. For example: a dove may represent peace to one person and love to another. Similar but not the same. By creating your own symbol dictionary, you'll be able to read the signs specifically for you.
In this class you will:
- Find the odds of someone interpreting symbols just like you is 1 in 68 trillion. Yes! You're unique!
- Uncover the signs that have been overlooked and are now ready to be heard
- Discover the language of symbols and how they communicate Universal messages
- Create a dictionary of symbols unique to you
- Learn the most efficient ways to utilize signs and symbols to ease life's work on you!